12 white laced red cornish bantam fertile hatching eggs [MD]

chickygirl2

Songster
12 Years
Aug 30, 2007
upper marlboro. md
I have 12 white laced red bantam cornish eggs ready to be mailed. These eggs were laid over the past 6 days. They are meaty little birds who look like dinosaurs and have a peculiar little cackling sound they make... very different . I always get comments on them when I bring people to see my birds. Priority shipping is $12 for this auction- paypal only to: [email protected]

Last edited:
Ohhh, I am so tempted to bid on this auction!!

When you let me choose some of your babies from your nursery pen, I picked up an odd looking little juvie and just had to bring it home. After looking at pics of all of your birds, I realized it is a Cornish and pretty sure its a girl, yay! It is quickly becoming my favorite chicken here. She is so calm, sweet and sturdy. Sturdy sounds odd, but some juvies seem so delicate and dainty, but even with her small size, she seems like such a strong little chicken. I am about ready to sell off all my OEGBs and extra d'Uccles and just get more Cornish! They are adorable!

Glad you got one of these! They are such funny little birds- much different than my other chickens. They don't eat so much but seem to be so meaty- much heavier than they look.....: )
smile.png

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom