Ended 12th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Edible Easter Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Sorry, had a depression attack when I posted that.

I’ll keep trying.
Things are not easy. The key is to not get too frustrated. When something doesn’t work out the way you planned, then change your plan. Lemons to lemonade.

My 13yo just made a 3 layer cake. We don’t know why, but it completely fell apart when she took them out of the pans. She was so frustrated & it nearly went into the trash. Fortunately she was able to let go of her disappointment & got creative. She crumbled up the broken cake, mixed the frosting into it & mushed it back in the pan to shape it. It was not the 3 layer cake she had envisioned, but it was unique & it was delicious.
Lemons to lemonade.
8BBCBD70-3F02-457C-88E2-BD93C039F07A.jpeg

Things are not easy. The key is to not get too frustrated. When something doesn’t work out the way you planned, then change your plan. Lemons to lemonade.

My 13yo just made a 3 layer cake. We don’t know why, but it completely fell apart when she took them out of the pans. She was so frustrated & it nearly went into the trash. Fortunately she was able to let go of her disappointment & got creative. She crumbled up the broken cake, mixed the frosting into it & mushed it back in the pan to shape it. It was not the 3 layer cake she had envisioned, but it was unique & it was delicious.
Lemons to lemonade.
View attachment 2553976
Nice Save!

We had a cake fall apart too! We called it chocolate mistake...and loved eating the pieces!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom