Ended 12th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Egg Decorating Contest!

Pics
Here's my first entry, hoping I'll have time to do two more.
1616956441317.jpg

If that's too edited, here's just the egg.
20210328_113138.jpg

I have never tried this before and it was a MAJOR challenge to switch from watercolor paper to the surface of a hen's egg. Happy to share this photo of three that I painted this afternoon - the pansy was actually from life as there was a pot of blooming ones in the location where I was painting outdoors. I am enjoying everyone's submissions as they are SUPER CREATIVE!!!!!

Three Flower Eggs 004.JPG

I have never tried this before and it was a MAJOR challenge to switch from watercolor paper to the surface of a hen's egg. Happy to share this photo of three that I painted this afternoon - the pansy was actually from life as there was a pot of blooming ones in the location where I was painting outdoors. I am enjoying everyone's submissions as they are SUPER CREATIVE!!!!!

View attachment 2590823
Gorgeous!

View attachment 2590823
Wow! These are beautiful! I especially love the iris :love

Back
Top Bottom