12th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I wish my Polish would stop poking holes in their eggs. They dismantled the nest box and lay on the wire of their cage. Which they're in because Dottie (white crested blue) keeps trying to die, Ed (gold laced) keeps getting his butt kicked, and my unnamed buff laced hen keeps getting covered head to toe in mud. :rolleyes:

So far I have one egg (at least) from every hen aside from Little Red (and Baby since her eggs aren't fertile). Hopefully they'll keep this up.

@casportpony
:frow:frow:frow:frow
PXL_20210226_155600823.jpg

we settled on out of town March 24-28 so I will be home to hatch easter weekend :woot
now i just have decide on what color i’m going to hatch 🤔🤔🤔. since i may have buyers for this hatch, I’m thinking sex-link
It is good to have you join us!

I could but shouldn’t so I won’t. I have too many chicks to hatch a lot more.
Won’t is just me trying to convince myself that I’ll leave the incubator packed. I actually have my eye on some Silverudds
I understand wanting to keep the numbers in check. It can take a lot of resources to raise them up!

I wish my Polish would stop poking holes in their eggs. They dismantled the nest box and lay on the wire of their cage. Which they're in because Dottie (white crested blue) keeps trying to die, Ed (gold laced) keeps getting his butt kicked, and my unnamed buff laced hen keeps getting covered head to toe in mud. :rolleyes:

So far I have one egg (at least) from every hen aside from Little Red (and Baby since her eggs aren't fertile). Hopefully they'll keep this up.
:fl
With that mine destroyed 2 yesterday. I hope it doesn’t continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom