12th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
It's official, I got the eggs and the incubator. But I will be setting them tomorrow instead of Saturday because I don't want to store the eggs for too long. Hopefully I will get some chicks out of this. I can't wait to see how they develop. It'll be a lot quicker compared to turkey and duck eggs. Just have to get the incubator at the right humidity today and it'll be ready for the eggs tomorrow
IMG_1125.JPG

IMG_1126.JPG

I’m interested in joining the Hatch-A-Long but I am confused about the rules,It says to set our incubators on Mar 13 I know but I don’t want to join a contest or get prizes. Is there a part of the Hatch-A-Long just for people who want to hatch their chicks with others?

I’m interested in joining the Hatch-A-Long but I am confused about the rules,It says to set our incubators on Mar 13 I know but I don’t want to join a contest or get prizes. Is there a part of the Hatch-A-Long just for people who want to hatch their chicks with others?
Yes! There are not that many contests that are date specific.

Come hatch with us!

Hi and welcome. The start date is for Easter hatch. Just keep posting here it will be fine.

Awesome I was just getting ready to ask what breed/s you were planning. I’m thinking of Silverudds but at the moment I’m overrun with chickens.
Haha my rooster is a Buff Orp/EE mix already and I have Buff Orp,EE’s,and BIG RIR/?? mix hens with him. The babies should be a mix of silver,red,Buff and maybeeee blue?my rooster has secret spangles as well but I doubt they will show on his babies but who knows! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom