13 week old black copper Marans sitting a lot

:hugs I'm sorry to hear this.
Thanks for the “hug” I needed that! Tomorrow I’ll post a picture of the rest. Thank heavens they seem healthy :) going on 16 weeks and we’re just about ready to try free range. The coyotes do worry us tho… but we never see them in the day time and our ladies are safely locked up by dusk so hoping they’ll be safe. Won’t be out unless one of us is. Thanks everyone for your support.

Thanks for the “hug” I needed that! Tomorrow I’ll post a picture of the rest. Thank heavens they seem healthy :) going on 16 weeks and we’re just about ready to try free range. The coyotes do worry us tho… but we never see them in the day time and our ladies are safely locked up by dusk so hoping they’ll be safe. Won’t be out unless one of us is. Thanks everyone for your support.
Look forward to the photos.

Just so you know, Coyote, Fox, etc. will hunt in the day and take opportunity. I lost a cockerel earlier this year from Coyote during the day. One the previous year to Fox during the day. They are quite sneaky. But having a secured night area is good too!

Back
Top Bottom