13th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
37ADD8C7-F752-44ED-B6BF-56E4A72B9983.jpeg
Hatch day! 6 out so far.

Well mark mine as all dead or just take my entire thing off not worth adding them....its what i get for dry hatching so whoever saids it works...it dont wasted another month.
Dry hatching doesn't work in my environment either. Does work great in places with higher natural humidity though. I'm so sorry your hatch isn't going well.

Well mark mine as all dead or just take my entire thing off not worth adding them....its what i get for dry hatching so whoever saids it works...it dont wasted another month.
What was your humidity? Mine was 28% max, this was our second go dry hatching and much better than the first. We only had a 50% rate last time. I’m so sorry about your hatch 💕

How long is normal for an external pip to not fully hatch?

One egg pipped yesterday afternoon, and has made tiny bits of progress, but barely noticeable. It's also on the wrong end of the egg.

One more thing-5 chicks hatched yesterday and early this morning, then there's the one that's pipped but no progress. Do you think the other 2 eggs with no external pips will make it? I know it's still early, and I'm probably just not being patient enough, but still!

How long is normal for an external pip to not fully hatch?

One egg pipped yesterday afternoon, and has made tiny bits of progress, but barely noticeable. It's also on the wrong end of the egg.

One more thing-5 chicks hatched yesterday and early this morning, then there's the one that's pipped but no progress. Do you think the other 2 eggs with no external pips will make it? I know it's still early, and I'm probably just not being patient enough, but still!
I think the general guideline is 24 hours before assisting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom