Ended 13th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Alongā€”Farthest Shipped Eggs!

I just realized if I had gotten These eggs for the Easter Hatch I might have had a chance at winning. But alas they are coming the week after easter. Bummer but I'm still excited about these eggs hopefully they make it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220404-195742_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404-195742_Maps.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 3
congratulations00.gif

And the winners are!
PlaceMemberNumber of Miles
1stkurby222127
2ndpipdzipdnreadytogo1592

In first place is @kurby22 with eggs that shipped 2127 miles! Your prize is a six-month PFM (Premium Feather Membership) for you or a friend!

In second place is @pipdzipdnreadytogo with eggs that shipped 1592 miles. Your prize is a three-month PFM (Premium Feather Membership) for you or a friend!

Thank you to everyone that participated!!

@kurby22 & @pipdzipdnreadytogo, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

congratulations00.gif

And the winners are!
PlaceMemberNumber of Miles
1stkurby222127
2ndpipdzipdnreadytogo1592

In first place is @kurby22 with eggs that shipped 2127 miles! Your prize is a six-month PFM (Premium Feather Membership) for you or a friend!

In second place is @pipdzipdnreadytogo with eggs that shipped 1592 miles. Your prize is a three-month PFM (Premium Feather Membership) for you or a friend!

Thank you to everyone that participated!!

@kurby22 & @pipdzipdnreadytogo, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
Oooo! How exciting! :D Thank you!! šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰ Here are the three sweet babies (bantam EEs) that hatched from the eggs! šŸ˜ I just adore their cute little cheeks hehe.

Congrats @pipdzipdnreadytogo! Hopefully your eggs have you some precious babies too! ā¤ļø
25002BEF-434B-49F8-B489-89F630752EBD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom