15 large fowl, mixed breeds, in Orange County CA

estamets

Songster
6 Years
May 3, 2014
Ramona, CA
We have 15 large-bodied birds (not bantam) and they are all VERY good layers (we get 9-13 eggs a day from 15).
Ages range from about a year to 2.5 years.
Egg colors are mixed: blue, pale green, pinkish, light brown, and very dark brown.
Some of these birds are rare breeds!
Breeds include: Rhodebar, Golden Cuckoo Marans, light brahma, easter eggers, delaware, australorp, RI or NH red, partridge rock...
I can help you select the birds that are right for you - in temperament, flightiness, egg color, age, etc.
You should be prepared to take at least three, to reduce stress for them and provide companionship. ...unless it's a house chicken, in which case A. you are crazy and B. she should be fine with you as her companion.

Please note that we have had Marek's in our flock. All of these birds are clear of the virus, and have been vaccinated. You will need to vaccinate any new birds that you bring into your flock (it usually costs about $1 per bird).

We have 15 large-bodied birds (not bantam) and they are all VERY good layers (we get 9-13 eggs a day from 15).
Ages range from about a year to 2.5 years.
Egg colors are mixed: blue, pale green, pinkish, light brown, and very dark brown.
Some of these birds are rare breeds!
Breeds include: Rhodebar, Golden Cuckoo Marans, light brahma, easter eggers, delaware, australorp, RI or NH red, partridge rock...
I can help you select the birds that are right for you - in temperament, flightiness, egg color, age, etc.
You should be prepared to take at least three, to reduce stress for them and provide companionship. ...unless it's a house chicken, in which case A. you are crazy and B. she should be fine with you as her companion.

Please note that we have had Marek's in our flock. All of these birds are clear of the virus, and have been vaccinated. You will need to vaccinate any new birds that you bring into your flock (it usually costs about $1 per bird).

I have 3 birds currently and can quarantine yours for a couple of weeks then introduce the new gal slowly.

Do you still have them available? Don't currently have any so quarantine shouldn't be an issue. I live in buena park. Looking for young layers.. want to avoid chicks. Would love some marans or easter eggers if available and if a silkie is available I'd love one too!

Back
Top Bottom