15+ Marradduna Basque day old chicks and free Deluxe Edition ASPEN-L52 nesting box~ Special November

skylinepoultry

Songster
8 Years
May 22, 2011
Old Fort, Tn.
I'll be setting eggs the Middle month of October for Marraduna Basque chicks to get ready for middle November. I'll have 8 slots open for 15+ chicks and a free Deluxe Edition Aspen-L52 nesting box for $75.00. This will include your box and Gro Gel. Shipping will be $39.00 nation wide for the chicks and $15.00 for the nesting box.. Total will be $129.00. This will be a November offer only. After the 8 slots are filled there will be no more left until the next incubation. You can take more than 1 slot. Payments can be made through Paypal at [email protected] or you can visit http://shop.skylinepoultry.com/
You can also email me at that email address as well noting how many slots you are wanting.
Thank you for looking and god bless.

Last edited:
SOLD - 2 sets of chickens please! I love how my little pullet is growing up and cannot wait for some more company for her.... Please let me know when I need to pay!!! I'm so excited about this!!!! Thank you and God Bless you!!!

SOLD - 2 sets of chickens please! I love how my little pullet is growing up and cannot wait for some more company for her.... Please let me know when I need to pay!!! I'm so excited about this!!!! Thank you and God Bless you!!!
You can go here ( http://shop.skylinepoultry.com/ ) and reserve a slot for Novembers Marraduna Basque hatch. You'll see the Yellow box indicating the November Marraduan Basque hatch. You just click add to cart and it will ask you how many you want. Theres no tax or additional charges added. With each order you will recieve one free nesting box. Nesting boxes are built and sent out as soon as you've reserve your slot. Or I can send you a detailed Paypal Invoice. Just let me know.. 15+ chicks is $75.00, shipping the chicks is is $39.00 and shipping the nesting box is $15.00. a total of $129.00. If you decide to order than than 1 slot I can waive shipping charges for the other chicks since they will all come together in a 50 count chick box. 2 slots would cost $219.00 for everything. Thank you.
God Bless
Regards,James

You can go here ( http://shop.skylinepoultry.com/ ) and reserve a slot for Novembers Marraduna Basque hatch. You'll see the Yellow box indicating the November Marraduan Basque hatch. You just click add to cart and it will ask you how many you want. Theres no tax or additional charges added. With each order you will recieve one free nesting box. Nesting boxes are built and sent out as soon as you've reserve your slot. Or I can send you a detailed Paypal Invoice. Just let me know.. 15+ chicks is $75.00, shipping the chicks is is $39.00 and shipping the nesting box is $15.00. a total of $129.00. If you decide to order than than 1 slot I can waive shipping charges for the other chicks since they will all come together in a 50 count chick box. 2 slots would cost $219.00 for everything. Thank you.
God Bless
Regards,James

I just got permission to ORDER THREE sets, please go ahead and send us a bill for those. I so appreciate it! Wish I could order three but I must be gracious and let others get a chance to order!!!! God Bless you James now and forever more!

I just got permission to ORDER THREE sets, please go ahead and send us a bill for those. I so appreciate it! Wish I could order them all but I must be gracious and let others get a chance to order!!!! God Bless you James now and forever more!

Back
Top Bottom