Just corid.

No vitamins in the water with corid, no vitamins in another waterer, no other source of water.

You can do vitamins after the corid is done, if you want.

No vitamins since they block corid from killing the coccidia.
You can give immune boosting herbs though, and leafy greens they have natural vitamins and minerals. Oregano would be great to add to their feed. I actually mix My Favorite Chicken nesting herbs into my chickens feed. All the herbs they use are edible and great for immune boosting. Especially Echinacea.

No vitamins since they block corid from killing the coccidia.
You can give immune boosting herbs though, and leafy greens they have natural vitamins and minerals. Oregano would be great to add to their feed. I actually mix My Favorite Chicken nesting herbs into my chickens feed. All the herbs they use are edible and great for immune boosting. Especially Echinacea.

Corid treatment doesn't last that long. During that time, I would only provide the normal chick starter, and the water that contains corid. Nothing else. That keeps it simple, and makes sure it works right.

So I would leave all the extras for later, after corid treatment is finished.

NO to vitamins as others have said, do it AFTER treatment is done. I had a scare with 5week olds, did Corid for 2 weeks then Nutridrench for a few days. They're now laying and gorgeous, all is well. Corid works, just do not be tempted to goof with it.

Back
Top Bottom