Sick chicks! Spreading fast.

Can you get any pictures of the eyes? Respiratory diseases do affect the eyes and may give a sunken appearance, and cause lethargic or sleepy behavior. But coccidiosis also causes lethargy and they can occur at the same time.

Can you get any pictures of the eyes? Respiratory diseases do affect the eyes and may give a sunken appearance, and cause lethargic or sleepy behavior. But coccidiosis also causes lethargy and they can occur at the same time.

Attachments

• Snapchat-17064029.jpg
    Snapchat-17064029.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Snapchat-1339887114.jpg
    Snapchat-1339887114.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 7
I also uploaded YouTube links of videos I have taken of them. That message is currently waiting moderator approval!

I would say that the eye show symptoms of mycoplasma (MG.) Testing while they are symptomatic, or if you lose any, I would get a necropsy by your state vet.

I would say that the eye show symptoms of mycoplasma (MG.) Testing while they are symptomatic, or if you lose any, I would get a necropsy by your state vet.
I am going to call the state diagnostic vet today. If it is MG, will I have to cull my entire flock? I planned on adding to my flock next year with some breeds I was unable to get this year..

Back
Top Bottom