16-18 week old Silkie - Is 'he' a 'she'?

Thanks, everyone! :D I'm pretty sure she's a girl now as well. I couldn't tell for sure, but it looked like for a split second she squatted when I went to pick her up this evening!

Thanks, everyone!
big_smile.png
I'm pretty sure she's a girl now as well. I couldn't tell for sure, but it looked like for a split second she squatted when I went to pick her up this evening!

clap.gif
I hope so! She looks like a very pretty hen to me! I've always wanted a porcelain Silkie..... *sigh*

Though I'm mostly convinced at this point, here is dear Margaret today at 20-22 weeks old. :D

I tell you what, this is the goofiest bird I've ever owned. Look at this face:

She has a cute butt, too. :lol: :oops:

Last edited:
No egg yet, but I'm pretty sure she's a girl at this point. :) I'll get some pictures of her in the morning.

Last edited:
Hi new here, I love silkies, I'd have to say she, cause I don't see any saddle feather or whips on the head, she sure is pretty

Thank you, after posting this I was assured that I have a little girl. :) She is about 6 months old today, give or take a week. I managed to get some pictures, but unfortunately they aren't great because I've hurt my neck. It's the best I could do, though, so here is the lovely lady Margaret:

Back
Top Bottom