16/8 Intermittent Fasting, has anyone tried it?

Fabulous! I am sure you will do just fine. Keep us posted!! :)
Today went well! I had a cup of chamomile tea to stave off the hunger. It always helps me to drink something hot. I'm getting a slight headache which I usually do when I first start fasting. I was looking at new dishes to try for Easter today so that made it harder, lol and I also baked banana bread.

Today went well! I had a cup of chamomile tea to stave off the hunger. It always helps me to drink something hot. I'm getting a slight headache which I usually do when I first start fasting. I was looking at new dishes to try for Easter today so that made it harder, lol and I also baked banana bread.
I am glad today went so well! Thirst can many times be mistaken for hunger so drink more than you think you need. I never feel too great that first week on a diet, I suppose the body is adapting, possibly rebelling to the starvation. :lol:

Oh gosh, you are brave! If I baked a banana bread during a diet, well, it would barely be cool before I ate it all. :gig

I am surprised at this method of fasting, because in the past after quitting a diet, I found it so easy to go back to eating junk food and or being hungry all the time. But now I don't crave sweets or junk, I am not thinking about food all the time and my weight is stable as a rock. My body is loving this fasting method, I am so glad I gave this a try. It's been 3 months and I feel so much better than I did before.

I have done some intermediate fasting and it helps me with weight management. It also helps me to check my weight daily to know how well or how bad I did behave the day before.
Thank you for sharing your experience with it. It definitely makes it easier to manage weight, the eating window is short, less time to over eat and when you do eat, you eat better. :)

I am glad today went so well! Thirst can many times be mistaken for hunger so drink more than you think you need. I never feel too great that first week on a diet, I suppose the body is adapting, possibly rebelling to the starvation. :lol:

Oh gosh, you are brave! If I baked a banana bread during a diet, well, it would barely be cool before I ate it all. :gig

I am surprised at this method of fasting, because in the past after quitting a diet, I found it so easy to go back to eating junk food and or being hungry all the time. But now I don't crave sweets or junk, I am not thinking about food all the time and my weight is stable as a rock. My body is loving this fasting method, I am so glad I gave this a try. It's been 3 months and I feel so much better than I did before.
I'm not much of a sweets person, but the extra strip of bacon I cooked yesterday morning was taunting me!

Day two went so good! Hot tea to the rescue and I'm not overeating at all!
Excellent, keep up the fabulous work!! They say it takes about 30 days for your body to adjust to all this, it gets easier and easier as time passes too. I rarely if ever get really hungry anymore and never during the fast. This feels so natural, pretty soon you won't be able to imagine not eating like this. :D

Back
Top Bottom