16 years together but....

Dragon themed but pic doesn't show quilted dragons, the border to dragon quilt, crossword pattern, single crochet lap blanket w/ fringe, trellis pattern, fall scrap top. I hand stitch only and learn more all the time.

So today it was sunny and so bright shining off of the snow. Changed out chicken waterers (froze last night) and checked in on byc;-) Worked on some quilting blocks for the swap. Cleaned house and scheduled dentist appt for son who informed me last night that his gums have a hole in it and bone is showing. Ahhh! Turns out to be root of tooth showing, common for someone with a clotting disorder. Must travel many miles to the only dentist around that will work on my son. Did I mention that I drive my beat up old ford pickup that could use a bit of front end work? No surprise then that when dh asked how I planned to get to dentist and my reply was my truck, he laughed and told me I was funny:-( My truck is reliable. It's just not his nice diesel work truck. And before anyone says it- yes he has offered many times in the past year to buy me a new car or truck. I always reply that my truck is paid for. I can't haul stuff in a car (especially animals) and I don't want to hear fussing if I scratch a new truck. Thanks for the offer though. Oh and of course my ladies gave me wonderful eggs today and Mr. Peck only eyeballed me once. Looks like tonight will be another very few words said night between dh and I. Happy cluckin to all.

Back
Top Bottom