17 week silkies

I think I see streamers developing on one of them, I couldn’t get a picture of it. I did get a picture of this one though, are we still thinking pullet? It has a straight black comb.View attachment 2378830
Those do not appear to be streamers. You can be pretty sure you have two girls by now!😊 See the attached photo of my white silkie cockerel who is 20 weeks old so approximately the same age. His streamers are quite evident and even from the side view you can see his comb and wattles.😊
7363CD2B-2CDC-469A-AB70-CC559B533222.jpeg

I couldn’t get a picture of the one that I think has streamers. This one I think is a pullet.
Those do not appear to be streamers. You can be pretty sure you have two girls by now!😊 See the attached photo of my white silkie cockerel who is 20 weeks old so approximately the same age. His streamers are quite evident and even from the side view you can see his comb and wattles.😊
View attachment 2378930

Still looking mostly like a pullet. I do not see any streamers. The combs and wattles are a little red, but not very big and some pullets have combs and wattles that look like this. I am still thinking female, but a little on the fence. Silkies are tricky little cuties!:)

Back
Top Bottom