17 Years In The Making!

Can't believe I've known, and been working with the AMAZING @DuckLady for 17 years and we've never actually met in person!

It FINALLY happened and we were able to meetup and spend some wonderful time together talking all about our BYC memories and so much more!

THANK YOU Terrie for so many years of friendship and support to me and our fabulous BYC community!

View attachment 3665868

Great picture of the two of you, glad you got the chance to meet up!

1698075761127.png

Can't believe I've known, and been working with the AMAZING @DuckLady for 17 years and we've never actually met in person!

It FINALLY happened and we were able to meetup and spend some wonderful time together talking all about our BYC memories and so much more!

THANK YOU Terrie for so many years of friendship and support to me and our fabulous BYC community!

View attachment 3665868
Awesome!

I always thought @Nifty-Chicken is the female in your avatar ....... now I know!

I was just thinking about both of you a couple of days ago when I pulled out and wore a beautiful apron that our Terrie made for me, gifted to me by my dearest friend I met here and who has now been gone from us for almost two years (still cannot believe she is gone), Cetawin (real name Ladyhawk). I'm so happy two of my all-time favs from BYC finally had that long overdue meetup. I see names in this thread I have not seen in years like @allen wranch-was using something you taught me many years ago for one of my birds recently, and NFC and other long-timers.
Rob, @Nifty-Chicken, or Chief as I used to call you :p, thank you for tagging me on this thread! I have meant to shoot you a PM, but my life has been upside down and backwards for a couple of years. I rarely venture from my own threads unless I'm tagged.
I have met lifelong friends on BYC, had wonderful experiences on the forum. You both look marvelous. Wow, 17 years. I was on BYC before Rob took it over as well. Not many things have that type of longevity these days, do they? I meant the forum, not Rob, LOL, but hey, you've hung in there, too! :lol:
~Cynthia

Back
Top Bottom