18 Bantam Chocolate Orpington hatching eggs

Papa Brooder

Songster
7 Years
Feb 16, 2012
Redding, CA
I have available 18 bantam chocolate orpington hatching eggs.

Check out the pictures of these beautiful birds. These are true bantams but with all the fluff of a large fowl orpington.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Shipping will be an additional $15 for a total of $65.

send a PM to take the next step.

They will ship Expedited Shipping (USPS Priority Mail). I bubble wrap each individual egg and double box. I've never had a broken egg yet when packaged this way. These eggs will have been laid in the 4 days prior. Shipping is only to the lower 48 states.

We cannot guarantee hatch rate or the handling of the USPS. The buyer will accept the risk of buying shipped eggs. You are guaranteed to receive well packaged, in tact eggs but no other offers to refund/replace purchases for conditions outside of our control.

Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited:
No, I have not shown any yet.  i am waiting for my daughter.  She is showing interest so it's possible we will start that journey in the next year or two, but no time soon.  :)

Who did you originally get your birds from? Sorry for all the questions, just want to learn a little more about your birds before I decide if I want to hatch some or not.

Also, would you be able to do only 7 eggs at a discounted price? I have a Brinsea Mini Advance that only holds 7.

Quote:
yes, that would be fine. sorry. lost this in the midst of trying to get the original breeder. They are from washington. There is someone up there who has been breeding up from bantams to large fowl. I apologize that i don't know her name. I bought them from someone in the bay area as chicks. She had hatched them from this lady in washington. clear as mud? As far as I know they are not GFF. I will keep trying to reach the person i bought them from. I know that she told me they were from Washington I just didn't get all the details when I picked them up. My bad. sorry for the late response!

yes, that would be fine.  sorry. lost this in the midst of trying to get the original breeder.  They are from washington.  There is someone up there who has been breeding up from bantams to large fowl.  I apologize that i don't know her name.  I bought them from someone in the bay area as chicks.  She had hatched them from this lady in washington.  clear as mud?  As far as I know they are not GFF.  I will keep trying to reach the person i bought them from.  I know that she told me they were from Washington I just didn't get all the details when I picked them up. My bad.  sorry for the late response!

It's no problem! Just let me know when you find out.

Back
Top Bottom