18 or 12 Eggs! U pick Your Combo, Chicken and Ducks! Dont miss this!

Jenlyn9483

Songster
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
18 or 12 eggs shipped You pick! Duck and CHicken!

Duck Eggs--Limit 9
Drake is Rouen females are two Blue swedish and one crested mallard and a Rouen/ white crested

CHicken Eggs

Americauna--ALL GREEN EGGS Limit 4

Americauna Brown Egger Cross no limit
These are Barred rocks, Black sexlinks, and Buff orp hens with Americauna roo.

Americauna/ White leghorn mix.. Limit 8

Maybe can throw in a few quail eggs if girls participate. Let me know if you want a few of those and I will see what I can do. I have White Texas Pharoh eggs but very few right now.

$20.00 shipped for 18

or

$15.00 for one Dozen

I accept Paypal or MOneyorder, No eggs shipped til payment is recieved.

I have had the best of luck with fabulous fertility and healthy chicks.

I will have pure buff Orps, Egyptian Fayoumis, Cuckoo Marans, and SL wyndotts in a couple months.

Will Trade for:

Buff Silkies, TRuE Auracaunas, Turkeys, WL Red Cornish Bantam or Standard, SS Hamburgs, POLISH or top hatters or BBS orps or Pheaseant eggs. If you have something you think I would want not on this list, PM me.

Last edited:

m_herrington

Songster
11 Years
Apr 18, 2008
ohio
somebody needs to stop me! I'm an addict!

This deal sounds really good, but I already have bantam cochin and duck eggs in the bator and more duck eggs on the way...

Last edited:

risurocket

Songster
11 Years
Jul 5, 2008
Wisconsin
Boy I wish I had a bator... would they be ok shipped all the way to Wisconsin? I might be able to get a bator in time... but a bit nervous about hatching my own....

Jenlyn9483

Songster
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
They shouild be fine. I ship priority 2 day shipping. I built my incubators from Miss prissy's instructions and have awesome results..many 100% hatches. All you need is a large styrofoam coolerm, a light kit and a $8 hot water heater thermostat from lowes.

Jenlyn9483

Songster
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
btw I hatched a crested blue swedish yesterday, out of these eggs, its adorable! I think one of my Blue swede females has some crested genes somewhere in her bloodline.

Bassleg

Songster
11 Years
Jul 25, 2008
Lebanon Oregon
Jenlyn9483 I did a search for Miss prissy's incubator and it came up
with nothing, I would like to build one but I need the plans.

Last edited:

Top Bottom