19 weeks old... and I STILL can't tell!!! *pic* *EDIT It's A......*

I think is big chance for right bird to be boy .If is posible give us picture of yours Buff Orp girls (same age) if you have them or close picture of this birds wings and tail.

Here's the third one. This is the only other recent picture that I have, I'll try and get some more tomorrow.

chickens.jpg

I have a pullet that things she is a boy. She had always been a picker of others. And since losing the roo, she has taken over his position for sure! While he was around he could only mount her when she gave permission. I watched her full on fight him over it, and win. pullets can be just as nasty as roos.

Quote:
That is exactly what my girls look like!:
hmm.png
I wish I had a early bloomer mine have no combs or wattles and they are 21 weeks old. But good for you if she is a pullet! I hope she gives you lots of beautiful eggies!!

With the comparison next to the cockerel ... I say pullet too! My dog is part of the "chicken janitorial staff" as well!! Gross -- but at the same time I can't complain since they are out most of the day and she keeps the driveway clean!

I would say MR and MRS nice birds are they BO,s i have some Buff Rocks and im having the same problem ive never had them before and they are huge at 16 weeks very much like yours only the feet are huge and more yellow if anyone has pics of BR pullets please post them. DOGS...CHICKENS.......KIDS.......WIFE....need to get rid of at least one but wife is the only one that drives........HUM.......THINKING.......LOL...

It sure looks like a pullet to me...but gosh, her legs are thicker than the roos! That's "usually" a good sign it's a cockerel. But, she's got no saddle feathers from what I can see, so I'm thinking pullet.

Back
Top Bottom