1st Annual Quail Con(vention) @myshirefarm 9/5/2021

Will you be attending???

• Total voters
Pics
Only 2 more days!!!!! My plans changed a little today……we are now driving up saturday afternoon and staying in hotel Saturday night then driving back Sunday evening. Mr Muddy didn’t want to load everything to camp 2 nights and he wants to take scenic route on the motorcycle instead.

Only 2 more days!!!!! My plans changed a little today……we are now driving up saturday afternoon and staying in hotel Saturday night then driving back Sunday evening. Mr Muddy didn’t want to load everything to camp 2 nights and he wants to take scenic route on the motorcycle instead.
How long of a motorcycle ride is this for you? And I guess you didn't get much rain from Ida?

How long of a motorcycle ride is this for you? And I guess you didn't get much rain from Ida?
IDA ended up turning east before reaching this far North. So we got zero rain from IDA. The flash flooding from the northwestern storm hit before noon on Monday so it has cleared.

Its 3.5-4 hours taking the scenic route……could make it under 3 if we were to take interstate, pay tolls, and hit traffic just right.
So are you each taking a bike or will you ride the back? I'm guessing DS's bike hasn't returned from the shop. Those bikes aren't cruisers, are you sure a 4 hour ride is good? Both ways?

Sounds like an adventure. I'm sure the after party at the campsite will be memorable.

So are you each taking a bike or will you ride the back? I'm guessing DS's bike hasn't returned from the shop. Those bikes aren't cruisers, are you sure a 4 hour ride is good? Both ways?

Sounds like an adventure. I'm sure the after party at the campsite will be memorable.
DS1 bike is all fixed and getting new better tires today. I’m on the back as I chose to give up the driver seat many years ago. The 890 is actually the most comfy motorcycle I’ve ever ridden. We have luggage, and I have a backrest, grab bars etc. engine is quiet and I have tunes in my helmet!!! (And my knees aren’t squished up to my chin on the passenger pegs) :lau

Back
Top Bottom