muddy75

Micro-Rancher
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Aug 17, 2018
southern indiana
My Coop
My Coop
1st annual Quail-Con is being held at Myshire Farm in Miamisburg Ohio on Sunday 9/5/2021!!!!! Soooo exciting!!! The event is hosted by the Myshire Farms team (of course) and Whiskey Tango Farms. Special guest speakers are Terry McGleish from Coturnix Corner, Chris Carnes from Slightly Rednecked, Jenna Gregorich from NPIP, and our hosts from Myshire team and Whiskey Tango Farms!!!! Tickets are on sale from Myshirefarms.com website for 25.00 each. Special rates from local hotel @68.00 per night and primitive on-site camping permits from myshire farm for $25 per night!!!!!! I will be there hosting the BYC table and looking forward to meeting anyone who plans to go!!!!!

Huge thanks to @Nifty-Chicken for providing a box full of “goodies” to give away @ Quail Con!!!!! So excited to be going and to be representing BYC!!!!!
E0CFA929-8610-4567-8277-C8B6091117AD.jpeg

2021 BYC party bus to quail con:
I’m getting a party bus and swinging down to Houston for Kiki and nutty. picking up Mr and Mrs Muddy on the way after which to Quail con we go.
Oh boy not sure one can listen to Kiki for this long, I might have to walk :th

Off to pick up @Kiki and @RUNuts
D5F0EAA4-6D03-4A0A-A339-25AB04A86BCB.jpeg
After Kiki And nutty to club @muddy75 it is: (I swear muddy if you talk to loud I’m kickin your butt off the bus)
DB3C90CC-CF1B-4C5B-AA05-6F765AA9EBDC.jpeg

From club muddy to quail con we go:

CAFD2EB0-70B2-4AE1-8527-A4CAB7B90578.jpeg
Not sure this was a wise idea !!!!
Oops we have to detour and get the one and only @Conan. Conan rides shotgun with me. :love

Last edited:
Honolulu to Dayton airfares are good, about $600 round trip on United.

It would take more than 24 hours to get there (there is a time difference so that too). Then I'd rent a car and drive. I'd stop at REI Target, buy myself a tent then camp with the quails and you.

Day-dreaming, of course. I'm going to have to live through all of your photos, stories and tall tales. It sure sounds like a wonderful idea for everyone to meet and get-together. Have fun everyone. I'll be sadly waiting at home waiting for the next forum posting while you're all in Ohio. @muddy75 you sure are doing a great job of getting the word out.

Back
Top Bottom