1st Annual Quail Con(vention) @myshirefarm 9/5/2021

Will you be attending???

• Total voters
Meh. I could get a flight for about $350 round trip, which isn't bad, but with the house thing, I'm not sure if I should.
Would we fly in on Saturday morning and leave Monday morning?
We couldn't possibly fly home Sunday evening, could we?

I want to go now.. And I don't even have quail! Maybe in a few years when I get some or whenever I'm nearby I'll go.
But it sounds like lots of fun! Y'all be sure to take pictures for me
Besides this thread, I’m hoping to do an article and maybe some real-time clips in addition to the planned video uploads.

1st annual Quail-Con is being held at Myshire Farm in Miamisburg Ohio on Sunday 9/5/2021!!!!! Soooo exciting!!! The event is hosted by the Myshire Farms team (of course) and Whiskey Tango Farms. Special guest speakers are Terry McGleish from Coturnix Corner, Chris Carnes from Slightly Rednecked, Jenna Gregorich from NPIP, and our hosts from Myshire team and Whiskey Tango Farms!!!! Tickets are on sale from Myshirefarms.com website for 25.00 each. Special rates from local hotel @68.00 per night and primitive on-site camping permits from myshire farm for $25 per night!!!!!! I will be there hosting the BYC table and looking forward to meeting anyone who plans to go!!!!!
Wow that's awesome!!!! I would so love to go. I don't think I'd ever be able to make it though, that's about an 18 hour drive. :th
Definitely take lots of pics, I bet it'll be really fun.

Back
Top Bottom