1st Annual Quail Con(vention) @myshirefarm 9/5/2021

Will you be attending???

• Total voters
Pics
Honolulu to Dayton airfares are good, about $600 round trip on United.

It would take more than 24 hours to get there (there is a time difference so that too). Then I'd rent a car and drive. I'd stop at REI Target, buy myself a tent then camp with the quails and you.

Day-dreaming, of course. I'm going to have to live through all of your photos, stories and tall tales. It sure sounds like a wonderful idea for everyone to meet and get-together. Have fun everyone. I'll be sadly waiting at home waiting for the next forum posting while you're all in Ohio. @muddy75 you sure are doing a great job of getting the word out.

Honolulu to Dayton airfares are good, about $600 round trip on United.

It would take more than 24 hours to get there (there is a time difference so that too). Then I'd rent a car and drive. I'd stop at REI Target, buy myself a tent then camp with the quails and you.

Day-dreaming, of course. I'm going to have to live through all of your photos, stories and tall tales. It sure sounds like a wonderful idea for everyone to meet and get-together. Have fun everyone. I'll be sadly waiting at home waiting for the next forum posting while you're all in Ohio. @muddy75 you sure are doing a great job of getting the word out.
I’m marveling that it costs less to go from Hawaii to Ohio than California to Ohio.

Huge thanks to @Nifty-Chicken for providing a box full of “goodies” to give away @ Quail Con!!!!! So excited to be going and to be representing BYC!!!!!
E0CFA929-8610-4567-8277-C8B6091117AD.jpeg

Huge thanks to @Nifty-Chicken for providing a box full of “goodies” to give away @ Quail Con!!!!! So excited to be going and to be representing BYC!!!!!
View attachment 2735140
Wait they have frisbees now!?!?! Since when!?!?’ Might need to get some for Brewster 😂🤔 maybe when he becomes a disc champion I can use those at the trials :lau

🤩 WOW!!!! Only 70 tix left in stock and at least 1 child accompanying every sold ticket so approximately 260 peeps already planning to attend!!!!! Lots of cool shirts gonna be available for the event as well! Whiskey Tango farms is taking pre-orders and coturnix corner will have them available on-site as will myshire farm!

🤩 WOW!!!! Only 70 tix left in stock and at least 1 child accompanying every sold ticket so approximately 260 peeps already planning to attend!!!!! Lots of cool shirts gonna be available for the event as well! Whiskey Tango farms is taking pre-orders and coturnix corner will have them available on-site as will myshire farm!
Wow that’s awesome!

Back
Top Bottom