pamperedpoultry

CHICKENFIED
10 Years
Jan 28, 2009
(south West) Virginia
CHECK THIS POST FOR UDPDATES
1st Annual Southwest Virginia Chickenstock and Trade days
OCT 31st 11:00 am- 2:00pm

Here is all the pics and everyone that attended...

We did get rained on but we had a pretty good time. I know I was happy to meet everyone. We had some really great gifts donated and had just enough that everyone got something!! YAY!

Ok, here is the list of everyone that came.

Pamperedpoultry "ME"
farminchick (her tent saved us lol)
simplyforties (got lost but made it in time to get her turkeys.LOL)
Bookspryte ( everyone needs to check out her husbands work, his stuff is beautiful)www.broomsquire.com
Crazyfowlfreak (took home a trio of my barreds and one of my serama roos I'm sure they went a great home!!)
Chickencat her husband and I created a new game to play, catch the AWOL seabright hen. "dont use a broom" ( think that will be an inside joke no one else will think is funny but "YOU HAD TO BE THERE" LOL
And Teresa ( shes goin to beat me I can't remember her BYC name..LOL She took home my sweet sizzle hen I'm sure she'll be spoiled!)

The BYC Table
21968_dsc_0740.jpg

Chickencat and her DH
21968_dsc_0741.jpg

Teresa and chickencat
21968_dsc_0743.jpg

farmin'chick settin up
21968_dsc_0744.jpg

chickencats friend and bookspryte's DH in the truck
21968_dsc_0745.jpg

They were deep in convo...LOL Teresa and chickencat
and thats crazyfowl freak and DH Pickin out anniversary chickens..LOL
21968_dsc_0746.jpg

The cooks son He thinks hes a cute pie can't ya tell.LOL
21968_dsc_0747.jpg

Bookspryte holding "Henry" Me and Teresa say "Henrietta" (farmin'chicks very spoiled silkie)
21968_dsc_0749.jpg

swapin saddles'
21968_dsc_0748.jpg

My DH and his daddy, 2 uncles and my neighbor gettin out of the rain
21968_dsc_0750.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking spring, I know I'll have more stuff then but we could possibly do both, kinda runnin out of good weather for a fall one. I think we'd need at least 10 people interested don't ya'll?? Also would we want to advertise for others to come or just BYC people??

The reason I ask if it should be just us, I'm afraid and outsider could bring in some sickly stuff??

Last edited:
Well, if we open it up to all then we could turn them onto BYC...lol.

I'm great at flyers, brochures etc. I would be happy to make that my contribution
smile.png

I am not so great at organizing games and activities. Maybe we could ask Shelley about the recent one in KY.

I can get sponsors from Abingdon like the feed stores. I think there is a TSC in Marion isnt there PP?

Too bad you didnt want to do it sometime this october i have plenty of small chicks and baby muscoveys. Do you want to do all small animals like rabbits and guinea pigs and things like that.

Quote:
I'm fine with advertising to others. The sponsors would be great as well. Yeah there is a TSC in marion and a Farm Bureau in Chilhowie as well.

We can Plan one in October if enough is interested

Back
Top Bottom