1st eggs!

NurseChicken79

Chirping
Jul 28, 2019
Got my 1st two eggs today!! I'm not sure who laid them, but there they were 😊 Is it normal that they were pretty small though? Like, maybe half the size of a store bought egg. My son accidentally cracked one, so we went ahead and fried it (delicious), but I didn't know if all the eggs would continue to be smol. Looking forward to the rest of the flock laying!

Got my 1st two eggs today!! I'm not sure who laid them, but there they were 😊 Is it normal that they were pretty small though? Like, maybe half the size of a store bought egg. My son accidentally cracked one, so we went ahead and fried it (delicious), but I didn't know if all the eggs would continue to be smol. Looking forward to the rest of the flock laying!
Awesome 😃

The first eggs are always small. They will get bigger.

Congratulations Congrats GIF

Back
Top Bottom