Robind15

Chirping
Jul 20, 2021
Central Florida
Hello,
I am hatching my first ever quail eggs. I have a Hova-Bator 1602N. I have zero experience with an incubator. I read temperatures are 98-101F and humidities 45-65%. My eggs arrive tomorrow USPS. I wanted to get the incubator up and running and figured out.

Please can anyone tell me the correct temperature and humidity!

OR If you have a Hova-Bator what trough do you use to reach your certain humidity%.

I am not certain of model numbers, but is your Hova-bator forced air? Are you using an analog thermometer or a govee, to calibrate your incubator? If it is forced air (fan on the inside) then temp should be 99.5. If it is still air, 100.5. The humidity isn't important until day 15 when you put them in lockdown.

I am not certain of model numbers, but is your Hova-bator forced air? Are you using an analog thermometer or a govee, to calibrate your incubator? If it is forced air (fan on the inside) then temp should be 99.5. If it is still air, 100.5. The humidity isn't important until day 15 when you put them in lockdown.
Is it ok if the humidity is higher than usual? I live in Louisiana and it is HUMID here.

Back
Top Bottom