2.5 year old Golden Laced Wyandotte rooster. Sanford/Asheboro area

matt1898

Chirping
6 Years
Jan 24, 2013
Broadway, NC

My gf's flock has shrunk so she only needs one of her two GLW's. His name is Rhodey and I will try to post some new pics of him later this afternoon. He is currently at my property in Broadway, NC.

Last edited:
Do you ever come to eastern NC. I am a couple hours away, but would love to add him to my flock. I have about 20 young ladies and one roo. I am wanting to hatch a few and they will need another fellow to ensure fertility. I just wish mine where Golden Lace, cant seem to find any around here. There is a flock of Red blue laced I am looking at trying to buy so that would give him 7 girls plus a few of my australorpes as company

Hey I ended up giving Rhodey to a local friend of mine who had been wanting him for a while. However......I have a broody GLW that should be hatching in the next week or so. After she hatches I'm going to introduce her to my gf's GLW roo Monroe, and hopefully end up with a bunch of fertile GLW eggs that I will incubate one way or another. Golden laced wyandottes are one of my favorite breeds and Monroe is a beautiful rooster and Jane has been broody almost her entire life, haha! If i can get a bunch of chicks hatched I will let you know

Monroe.

Back
Top Bottom