2 air sacs in goose egg?

Metinsari33

In the Brooder
Jun 30, 2022
Hello, i am incubating 2 goose eggs and one of them is already hatched yesterday. Today is day 31 but the other one did not crack yet and there is no sound inside. I candled now and looks like there is air sac both sides. Eggs were from the same goose. Do you think its dead inside or i should crack and help? Sorry for bad quality photos.

Attachments

• IMG-20220630-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20220630-WA0001.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG-20220630-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220630-WA0000.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 20
Hello, i am incubating 2 goose eggs and one of them is already hatched yesterday. Today is day 31 but the other one did not crack yet and there is no sound inside. I candled now and looks like there is air sac both sides. Eggs were from the same goose. Do you think its dead inside or i should crack and help? Sorry for bad quality photos.
hi, are you seeing any movement in the egg? Any shadowing against the air cell?

Do you have a calibrated thermometer in there?
Here is the Assisted hatching article
Have a good read through and don't rush into anything. This article might help, even if you do not need to assist. I would give the egg longer, and not assist yet, but we should establish whether the baby is alive.

hi, are you seeing any movement in the egg? Any shadowing against the air cell?

Do you have a calibrated thermometer in there?
Here is the Assisted hatching article
Have a good read through and don't rush into anything. This article might help, even if you do not need to assist. I would give the egg longer, and not assist yet, but we should establish whether the baby is alive.
Hi, thanks for article. Im sure it will be useful for me. There was no movement in the egg. I have thermometer. I cracked the egg, unfortunately baby goose was dead.

Back
Top Bottom