2 ball pythons for sale. ** Pics Added**

Harley's girl

Songster
11 Years
Mar 28, 2008
Ohio (way out in the country)
I have up for sale 2 ball pythons. One is a male and he is a black back. We paid $200. He is 6 years old. I also have a 3 year old female (I think is a female) I am having troubles with her. She will look great and eat just fine and then she will stop eating and look like crap. She is in the crap stage now.
sad.png
I do really love them. I just don't have the time that I used to. I will be schooling my daughter from home, and with all the chicks. Well, you can see that my time is all tied up. Make me an offer. I have no problem shipping them. That is how we got him. The female we bought from the pet store.
Heck buy the male and I will throw the female in for free. (If you want her) I have had her since she was hatched, she is a sweet snake. She needs some serious attention. They both eat live rats. Annakin (the male) eats large live rats. Izzy (the female) eats small live or frozen rats. (When she does eat). If you are interested please PM me and I will get you my e-mail address. Thanks. I can post pics if you would like to see them.

Last edited:
try getting a hold of african rats aka natal , african soft furred or just soft furred rats . some bp's insist on those. They are the natural prey in africa. Id love to take them but i already have a het pied , het albino a pastel male and a granite and some regular females. How heavy is the female?

Not heavy at all. She has not ate for me in for ever! :eek: My male is huge. And again, I am not 100% that she is a she
wink.png
I have the probes. I suppose I could check to see.
tongue.png
Do you know anyone who would be interested?

This is Annakin.
anakin.jpg

Izzy is the smallest one on top. I can't seem to find a recent pic of her.
hmm.png
And if I took a pic of her now well, she just is not that pretty seeings how she is shedding. Annakin is the one with the black back. (Well, has lots more black than stripes)
anakinpotatoheadandizzy.jpg

I wish I could. They are beautiful snakes. I just don't have the money to buy them right now. Sorry you lost one. I was just confused with the picture since you were talking about two and I was seeing three heads.
big_smile.png
I miss the snake I had before. The are great pets. Good luck with them!!

Back
Top Bottom