2 Bearded Buff Silkie breeding flocks SOLD

There is no minimum, but I would prefer to send 2 at a time together to ease the stress of the new home. The trio sounds perfect for them. Let me know.

Jody

Wow! This must have been a very hard choice for you. You seemed to really love those silkies. I'm sure whatever you have planned to take their place will be amazing.
big_smile.png

Awww
hugs.gif
I didn't get to see your silkies, but I'm sorry you're giving them up. I am, however, looking forward to hearing your progress reports on your projects
big_smile.png

My neighbor is going up to Kutztown on Sept. 14 to a dog show. Are you availible that day? I'm not sure on what time yet. I would like least two hens, maybe one more.
big_smile.png
I need to let my mother see the pictures first of the girls. She has the final say.

Hi Jody,
Sad to see you are moving on from the silkies. I ordered eggs this spring, and after incubator troubles, power outages, etc. was able to hatch 2 beautiful buffs. They are so sweet. They grew up with a cmaran pullet and she is extremely sweet too. I would be interested in a couple more...of the started group. Do you have any left? My roo (he crows a little crow
smile.png
and hen hatched on Easter.
--Julie

Last edited:
Thanks Sara and Shellie - its great to have such supportive chicken friends as we transition the focus of our breeding plans here.
hugs.gif

silkieluver - I am sorry to say, but I really do not want to hold them that long. I am hoping to have all of them gone by the end of next week.

Julie - I updated the first post on the started birds and the brooder chicks with their hatch dates. I looked over the started in the grow out pen and they appear to be a trio (hatched on 5/26). I will try to get pics of them today. I will ship them if you need since you're not too far.

The brooder babies were hatched on 7/24 and 8/4 and are currently brooding together just fine. I have new babies due to hatch today which will also need a home. This is my final hatch on my silkies.

There are 2 pullets in the breeding pen that were only hatched on 2/14 of this year as well. The hens are young..most under a year old.
Jody

Last edited:
Ok Jody, let me see if I can make it up there sometime this week. Would you be willing to maybe hold them till the 24th of August? I might be able to get them then.

Julie, sent you a PM. If you would like them shipped, I can send them today.

silkieluver - Yes, I can hold 2 hens for you until Sunday.

Jody

I really wish you could have held them until the 14th of September. My neighbor is traveling up to Middleburg on Sunday, but its another hour to your place from there. I REALLY wanted some of these hens!
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom