2 days & still no chickds from Ideal

Quote:
That is wonderful! You might need to hug her neck for that.
big_smile.png

By the way, come join us on the Arkansas folks thread under "Where Am I, Where are You".

Quote:
That is wonderful! You might need to hug her neck for that.
big_smile.png

By the way, come join us on the Arkansas folks thread under "Where Am I, Where are You".

But do write a nice thank you letter and send a copy to her boss, also. It REALLY means a lot.

Well, here they are!!!! I ordered 11 & they gave me 6 rhode island red roos for packing peanuts.
smile.png
All 17 were alive & appear to be doing fine. They all were very thirsty & are eating & drinking like crazy. The 5 little milli fleur d'uccle bantams are just too cute!!!
I hope these pictures work.

100_4253.jpg

100_4252.jpg

100_4251.jpg

100_4250.jpg

Precious, precious, precious!!!!! I'm so happy they are home with you now!!

USPS gets a bad wrap a lot of times, but they did the same for me when my chicks were late. I'm so happy you called them. And I'm really happy you have your babies!!!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
D.gif

I'm really glad this story had a happy ending.
big_smile.png
Just one thing......
I think I read someplace that you should use paper towels on top of newspaper so your new chicks don't get "spraddle-legs". I'm just saying.......
idunno.gif
Good Luck

Thanks everyone!!!! The lady that helped me was the postmaster herself for my local post office. She was super nice!!!!

As far as the newspaper goes I'll probably be taking it up tonight as soon as I'm comfortable they know what their food looks like. The last ones I raised I did that way & never had any problems. They'll be on the pine shavings that's under that paper after that. They'll definitely be off the paper tomorrow morning at the latest.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom