2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Just walked in from Chemo, of course the 1st thing I do is check on the turds at the pond, and to my surprise they were both there.. I'm going to go crash now.. Just letting everyone know they made it through a very cold and unprotected night...

Just walked in from Chemo, of course the 1st thing I do is check on the turds at the pond, and to my surprise they were both there.. I'm going to go crash now.. Just letting everyone know they made it through a very cold and unprotected night...
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

The little farts.

Do you think you could entice them into a cage with a pile of their favorite treats and a string tied to the door sort of set up? I have to admit that if they are surviving outside, in cold weather, they are pretty tough little duckies!

Julie Bird,

It makes me happy to know there are others amidst this flock that recognize the superior wit and intelligence behind my dark and sadistic humor. LOL!!

celebrate.gif
idunno.gif
barnie.gif
hu.gif

Kat

Julie Bird,
I see that the bird you have in your avatar is kin to the same breed of duck that is mine!!
I am so attached to this little bird.......don't know how the real birds will react to him when they finally hatch in the incubator......and realize that he's their sibling.

However, if I prove not to be successful in my hatching process.....he will still be here with no judgments.......and an unconditional plastic, silicone love for mommy!

I can catch this bird too!!! Another plus in the pros and cons of rubber duckies!
Kat

I have two Muscovy drakes, and I believe the nicer way to describe how they talk is they "whisper". Though the voice could be described as hissing (both males and females) when a chicken gets too close, but otherwise the male voice is a whisper. To describe the voice that way I believe is more accurate for people who don't know Muscovies, since they are a wonderful breed.

Heck no.....I said HISSING..and I mean HISSING!! Those ducks weren't looking for a nicer way to bite and pinch me black and blue!! LOL!!

They were not whispering when they attacked me ....nope!!There was nothig nice about them on that day!

So Sorry JanetMarie, it's just one of those things where you just have to had been there........ya might wanna.read up on the DC's previous episodes where we were sharing our experiences regarding "WHEN GOOD BIRDS/cats etc). GO BAD" ( also includes children being held captive in the bathrooms by demonic cats......and possibly hamsters too LOL!)

You say "Whisper" ........I say "HISSING".........and at that time is was pure HISSING and BITING coming out of all my bird's .......including the little Muscovey !!......

I was traumatized by my own.. flock......and therapy and time has been the only thing to get me past it............I am just now able to handle my little rubber ducky without breaking into a cold sweat!

Of course......all this is in good fun........and is meant to be humorous.........so in my own defense of my dark side and questionable sanity..........consider this my disclaimer .

NO DUCKS WERE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST OR HARMED IN THE WRITINGS OF THIS POST!!

LOL!!
duc.gif

YEA TO THE MUSCOVY DUCKS!!! THEIR THE BEST!!! UP WITH THE MUSCOVY!!!

LOVE THE MUSCOVY DUCKS!!!!

But they did Hiss. at me.......and attempted to eat me..........I was only 18 and never been attacked by birds before.......EEEEk........
lau.gif
idunno.gif
smack.gif
highfive.gif
th.gif

Let's play a game... Find the naughty birds... So far no more have fallen victim to the cat and the one left on my porch was buried next to fatty, Tinkerbell, Penelope, and Jane Doe..
The big ducks seem to have taken to the babies finally :)

Last edited:

Let's play a game... Find the naughty birds... So far no more have fallen victim to the cat and the one left on my porch was buried next to fatty, Tinkerbell, Penelope, and Jane Doe..
The big ducks seem to have taken to the babies finally
smile.png

lol, very cute, glad the big birds have taken the babies in hopefully the big ones will watch out for the little ones, they look very content there

sorry about the one left on your doorstep
hugs.gif

lol, very cute, glad the big birds have taken the babies in hopefully the big ones will watch out for the little ones, they look very content there

sorry about the one left on your doorstep :hugs

The doorstep duckling was a little much for me to handle :(

As far as the naughty birds they seem to be doing well now and hopefully will continue to blend with the flock :)

Back
Top Bottom