2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
AHGAHAGA THAT DUCKLING IS SO CUTE IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. As a matter of fact, I'd actually be quite happy to take her off your hands :D

I seriously can't get over that cuteness.... I now know how JulieBird feels every time she sees cute duckling pics.

Lucy is in recovery, all is well... just has a headache and waiting for her blood sugar to come back up before they release her...
Thanks for updating...
smile.png

Lucy, I hope you feel better soon, and are released soon enough....
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

AAHGAHAGA THAT DUCKLING IS SO CUTE IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. As a matter of fact, I'd actually be quite happy to take her off your hands :D

I seriously can't get over that cuteness.... I now know how JulieBird feels every time she sees cute duckling pics.
Yes. Thank you. You do. It's too much to handle and harder so because I cannot hold and snuffle the bitty burb.

Last edited:
***UPDATE FROM LUCY***

They are keeping me over night, I got the results from my scan today and everything was clean!! The cancer is dormant and my oncologist said that once I was finished with chemo she had no doubt that I would be cancer free. I will know more about that once the results come back from today's procedure. I'm shaking right now and have cried on and off all day. That was the best news ever!! Nothing I have done was in vain!! The radiation and chemo is killing the cancer cells!!! I finally feel like I can stop living each day and never looking past that. I can look towards my future!! How awesome is that?!!!!

:bun :bun :bun :bun :bun :bun :bun :bun

***UPDATE FROM LUCY***

They are keeping me over night, I got the results from my scan today and everything was clean!! The cancer is dormant and my oncologist said that once I was finished with chemo she had no doubt that I would be cancer free. I will know more about that once the results come back from today's procedure. I'm shaking right now and have cried on and off all day. That was the best news ever!! Nothing I have done was in vain!! The radiation and chemo is killing the cancer cells!!! I finally feel like I can stop living each day and never looking past that. I can look towards my future!! How awesome is that?!!!!

bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

Fantastic news!!
yesss.gif
SO happy for you Lucy, and thanks Ravyn for sharing!

Very glad to share and pass on the good news... I also took screenshots of everyone's well wishes and this is Lucy's response for everyone...

Omg, I have never in my entire life felt so loved and cared for, I don't even know what to say..You should know by now I don't quite know how to handle people being so kind, all I can say is wow, just wow. Thank you so much for showing me , please if you have time tell everyone I was moved beyond words and they are certainly making me fight even harder than I ever have.

Back
Top Bottom