2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
I am holding him now and he's calmed down , he seems to be completely dry, I offered water but he was more interested in me than the water. I hope it was OK to take him out of the bator, he just seemed so distraught. Now he's happy.
I would think it's fine as long he stays warm and dry.

I have him under my shirt staying warm and he (I am assuming it's a boy lol) is very happy now.

Just checked on the twins nothing yet, the eggs moving like crazy so I think they will be here anytime now. This is torture, waiting for them to hatch..

I have him under my shirt staying warm and he (I am assuming it's a boy lol) is very happy now.

Just checked on the twins nothing yet, the eggs moving like crazy so I think they will be here anytime now. This is torture, waiting for them to hatch..

Good luck Lucy! I really hope that the twins hatch for you. :fl

I'm really glad that, that beautiful little ducky hatched :)

Good luck Lucy! I really hope that the twins hatch for you. :fl

I'm really glad that, that beautiful little ducky hatched :)

He is awful lonely, I hope that they come soon.. I'm enjoying the 1 on 1 time with this one but need to get up and be productive, so far all I have done is sit next to the bator while keeping the new one warm and happy

I cuddle my new babies too. He's probably happy as can be getting all the attention to himself. If they zipped, then I'm sure it'll be very soon. Exciting!

I believe that I found the perfect place for him to lay until his siblings arrive, he's happy now and so am I
I think we are going to be very attached to one another :)

Back
Top Bottom