2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
You're so right. It's alot to manage but you're doing great. Thank you for all the pics and updates.

I don't know how I did it between hatching ducklings, feeling down right awful after treatment and wanting to barf everytime I moved, I was so sore when I finally went to bed I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow!

Lucysducks11, I know you are going though Hades right now with your treatment but those babies arrived at just the right time. Your family is your support group but that little babies need you and are helping you focus on something other than how rotten you feel right now. Like your family, they need you.

Hang in there. It will get better. Hair will grow back, nausea will pass. You will beat this invader into nothingness!

You have done such a marvelous job with these ducklings and beat the odds with the twins. Even one surviving is amazing, let alone it surviving and thriving.

That little duckling will grow to be the dominate bird in the group. She will boss the others around, have the most personality (big duck in a small package) and you will overlook any misbehaving simply because you will remember how hard you and she worked to get her born!

I'm really enjoying these pics and updates. Take care, get plenty of rest and hang on for dear life. We are all rooting for you!

Lucysducks11, I know you are going though Hades right now with your treatment but those babies arrived at just the right time. Your family is your support group but that little babies need you and are helping you focus on something other than how rotten you feel right now. Like your family, they need you.

Hang in there. It will get better. Hair will grow back, nausea will pass. You will beat this invader into nothingness!

You have done such a marvelous job with these ducklings and beat the odds with the twins. Even one surviving is amazing, let alone it surviving and thriving.

That little duckling will grow to be the dominate bird in the group. She will boss the others around, have the most personality (big duck in a small package) and you will overlook any misbehaving simply because you will remember how hard you and she worked to get her born!

I'm really enjoying these pics and updates. Take care, get plenty of rest and hang on for dear life. We are all rooting for you!

You are absolutely correct, that is why I decided to incubate in the winter lol, I was becoming so depressed not being able to walk down to the pond and see all my other ducks made me so sad, so I was promised if I finished radiation because I was just about to quit, that I would get some call ducks to incubate. So I pushed through and to my surprise ended up with the Mallards and I have my call ducks ( still incubating) this has kept me from thinking about what is going on with my body, and it really helped me with being sad. I'm in love with all the ducklings but the little one is going to be my baby. She will be fine because I won't let her give up. Nobody let me, so she can't either. I am so thankful for all the kind words and prayers and help!! This journey isn't over. Today is day 18 for my call ducks... More to come :)

I don't know how I did it between hatching ducklings, feeling down right awful after treatment and wanting to barf everytime I moved, I was so sore when I finally went to bed I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow!
I'm sorry you are going through that. I am glad u have the little darlings to keep you busy.

Totally. Isn't that little blessing just precious?
very much so
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom