2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
UPDATE on the call ducks
We have our first pip!!!! :)

And the 6 pack says hello :)
:love and :celebrate go ducklings!!!!

My husband is like a mother hen, I am blessed beyond measure when it comes to him, I seriously woke up this morning to him outside our bedroom door looking in at me with 6 babies behind him, he was walking them around on the patio. He had already cleaned there shavings and put new ones down etc.. he's a good guy, I think it scared him a little bit when I get sick enough to complain about it because I normally don't say much.. I have the week off so it's relaxing and quiet :) little peeps don't bother me :)

He sounds so sweet!!!

Hmmmm.... I think you are right on getting something for finishing chemo lol
He gave me a purple star for eating dinner tonight, it was the first mean I have finished in almost 2 months, even I am proud of myself, idk what the reward should be for finishing chemo..Maybe more ducks!!
agreed!!!!!

Thanks.  You have to take care of yourself so that you can take on the world, and your sweet little ducklings.  The best thing you can do, and is good for anyone in general, is eating habits that heal and re-build.  I don't have suggestions to relieve nausea, so hopefully another member can help with that.

Foods to avoid:

Processed food, boxed mixes (cook from scratch with fresh or frozen vegetables and spices).  Grocery store meat, which unless there is an organic meat section, is going to come from feed lots, and factory farms.  The practices make the meat toxic, and is very cruel to the animals.   Atlantic salmon is always farm raised, which is fed GMO and sprayed cotton seed meal.  Refined carbohydrates, including excessive root crops.  

Commercial milk is from cows that are modified to be unnatural, and is processed to a state of being un-fit to drink.

Municipal water which is always chlorinated, and most cities add fluoride.  If you buy bottled water, make sure it is from an actual spring.  Some bottled water is from a municipal source run through a filter which in most cases does not remove fluoride.  

Don't go out to eat.  There is nothing to help you at all by eating any restaurant food.

Most polyunsaturated oils will produce free radicals in your system.

Don't fry anything, but things like lamb liver can be lightly sauteed, in a little red palm oil.

No synthetic supplements.

Foods to eat which the body uses for healing and rebuilding:

Organic raw vegetables, include large amounts of greens.  Small amounts of fruit.  

Meat from grass-fed local free ranging animals.  If not grass-fed then make sure the grains are organic, or at least non-gmo.  Organ meat is nutrient dense, such as cubed beef heart, and lamb liver.  If you don't eat meat it is necessary for your tissues to re-build by taking an essential free-form amino acid complex.  Free form by-passes digestion and goes directly into the system to go to work.  I use Solgar brand.

Coconut oil and red palm oil work well for cooking organ meat on a low heat.  These oils don't break down during cooking.  When oils break down is a source of free radicals in the body.

I know your issues may not allow you to, but I now eat my eggs raw, scrambled in a cup.  The day I removed all refined carbohydrates, including all types of flours, and started drinking raw eggs I did have a very noticeable improvement in health.

Raw milk from grass-fed Jersey, or Brown Swiss cows.  Even better if you can find it is raw goat milk that is allowed to be pastured.  It's very important to make sure the farm practices are clean.  

Any supplements should be taken to support your system for the nutrients you may be lacking, which in your case you will be.  

Green drinks can be very beneficial in supplying nutrients.  The most complete one I've found and use is Green Vibrance version 14.1, which contains 77 real food ingredients.  I buy it locally, or you can purchase on line at:  vibranthealth.us.  

These suggestions are what I eat.

Wow, thank you so much for all that great advice!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to type all that out for me, trust me I will certainly insert it into my life and daily eat habit's!! Thanks so much!!!

Checked my Bator this morning and we have a external pip!! And one really loud duckling in there and I snuck a peek and it's a yellow duck!! Which is what I wanted more than anything!!! I'm so excited right now I wish Ravyn was awake to see this!!
Omgosh my call duck is on its way!!

Checked my Bator this morning and we have a external pip!! And one really loud duckling in there and I snuck a peek and it's a yellow duck!! Which is what I wanted more than anything!!! I'm so excited right now I wish Ravyn was awake to see this!!

:celebrate YAY! I'm so so excited for you!!!!!

Oh my Goodness so exciting!!!

Back
Top Bottom