2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
The ducklings are wonderful
smile.png

The 6 pack is growing like crazy and the 5 pack are doing so well and sort of growing lol
I wanted to post pictures last night but didn't feel well at all
sad.png

I start treatment back tomorrow and have been having massive pain in my back so I'm getting a scan done
sad.png

I think right now I am the one needing prayers.. I will do my best to keep everyone updated, Ravynfallon is in the loop with things and can always fill in the blanks if I'm absent for a few days
sad.png

I'm praying for you.
hugs.gif

Thanks everyone who left sweet encouraging words, I was super bummed about #6 not making it but in a way relieved because the little baby wasn't suffering anymore. I'm happy with the outcome from my 1st time incubating eggs and didn't expect to get 1 call duck much less 5, alone with the Mallards I now have my hands full
smile.png
I hope that the Duck chronicles doesn't fade away you guys make my bad days good...
we will be here for you
hugs.gif
i hope feel better and your scan goes well

cant wait for updated pics too

Today has been awful for me, the medicine is kicking in today and I feel like my entire body is spinning and weighed down with bricks :(
The babies are doing great, I just can't take care of them today, I think I need to hatch another me next time
1f605.png
1f914.png
I will do my best to keep everyone updated I love reading all the comments and sweet words of support and encouragement!

Today has been awful for me, the medicine is kicking in today and I feel like my entire body is spinning and weighed down with bricks
sad.png

The babies are doing great, I just can't take care of them today, I think I need to hatch another me next time
1f605.png
1f914.png
I will do my best to keep everyone updated I love reading all the comments and sweet words of support and encouragement!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif