2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

so glad she's home, pandora is def easiest to pick out of the crowd

I was going to sit here and thank each one of you ladies for your sweet words and support and then thought that was crazy and honestly I have cried enough today to last me a lifetime. So here's my heartfelt , dry eyed attempt to recognize everyone who took time from their lives to wishe me well, Thank you from the bottom of my heart. When I got sick I had made a personal decision to keep it to myself, I didn't want people to treat me different because of my sickness, I didn't want pity, or sympathy, I wanted people to like me because of who I am and what I stand for not because I was an unfortunate recipient of Cancer. To this day only a handful of people even know I'm sick. I thought in a way I was protecting myself and my family. But after seeing all the support I am getting from complete strangers I am second guessing myself. I guess maybe I needed support more than I wanted to admit. I probably still won't tell anyone beyond my circle, and why should I? I have all the support I need right here, it doesn't change or waiver and so far nobody has left me like my friends did after I stupidly told them. You are all amazing ladies and I am so grateful I have all of you, I am so thankful for Ravynfallon, who lets me cry and sees a side of me the rest aren't privy too. She hears me at my worst, when I'm doubting myself and still cheers me on. No words can even begin to describe how much all of your kind words have helped me push forward with life, with the 6 pack and the call ducks. I'm not very strong on my own, but with all of you I can conquer mountains and, well the word I refuse to attach to myself, cancer.. Your all amazing and part of my story, and what a grand story it's become!!

There's no need to thank the people here. We're all here for you to cheer you on, not to be thanked. Anybody who would leave you when you need them is not a real friend, as much as it hurts.

You are a survivor. It has been an amazing experience following your story, and it had better not stop because I'm addicted.
big_smile.png

Your family must be very proud of you - and so are we!

Oh, Lucy! I just got home from work and read your update! I'm so happy for you! Tears of happiness fill my eyes as I type! Praise you Lord for answering prayers!

Look at Friday's webs. Look at the bundle of yellow baby child ducks. Look at the action shot of left to right fuzzers. Look at the sweet little 6 pak greeting committee. So precious.

I'm glad you are home Lucy.

THE DUCK CHRONICLES IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE
OUR SISTER LUCY

Has proven victorious in her battle against cancer and has officially earned the title of Survivor and kickass Warrior!

THE ROYAL ORDER OF THE FEATHERED SISTERHOOD HONORS AND CELEBRATES OUR BELOVED SISTER LUCY AND DECLARES HER OFFICIALLY AS
CURED!!

The Sisterhood is and will always be here at the DC supporting each other with prayers..... Love.... Humor...And Strength.... Unconditionally....
Sharing and lifting each other up through all trials and tribulations, pips, zips, peeps, quacks and chirps.

We love our brave and courageous sister Lucy and pray for her continued healing and success with "Our" ducklings...And all those yet to come. ( Turds included)

ALL FOR "WON"

And "WON" FOR ALL

YOU WON SISTER LUCY!!

CONGRATS!!

There's no need to thank the people here. We're all here for you to cheer you on, not to be thanked. Anybody who would leave you when you need them is not a real friend, as much as it hurts.

You are a survivor. It has been an amazing experience following your story, and it had better not stop because I'm addicted. :D

Your family must be very proud of you - and so are we!
Xs 100!!! Couldn't of said it better myself, good luck Lucy were here for ya!!!!

Back
Top Bottom