2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
***UPDATE FROM LUCY***

They are keeping me over night, I got the results from my scan today and everything was clean!! The cancer is dormant and my oncologist said that once I was finished with chemo she had no doubt that I would be cancer free. I will know more about that once the results come back from today's procedure. I'm shaking right now and have cried on and off all day. That was the best news ever!! Nothing I have done was in vain!! The radiation and chemo is killing the cancer cells!!! I finally feel like I can stop living each day and never looking past that. I can look towards my future!! How awesome is that?!!!!

bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

Never have i ever read something and smiled the whole way through, and just feeling overwhelming happy for someone. I know im a bit late to the party...but Lucy, this is just amazing news, you keep fighting, and dont give up!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Hi Lucy, I'm so happy for you! I don't want to be rude in telling you what to do, but I have to because I care. Please be mindful about eating real food, and please stay away from sugar (or use extremely sparingly) as it lowers the immune system and feeds cancer.

You have been given a great gift!

Thanks so much for sharing your life with us, and the story of your ducklings.

THE DUCK CHRONICLES IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE
OUR SISTER LUCY

Has proven victorious in her battle against cancer and has officially earned the title of Survivor and kickass Warrior!

THE ROYAL ORDER OF THE FEATHERED SISTERHOOD HONORS AND CELEBRATES OUR BELOVED SISTER LUCY AND DECLARES HER OFFICIALLY AS
CURED!!

The Sisterhood is and will always be here at the DC supporting each other with prayers..... Love.... Humor...And Strength.... Unconditionally....
Sharing and lifting each other up through all trials and tribulations, pips, zips, peeps, quacks and chirps.

We love our brave and courageous sister Lucy and pray for her continued healing and success with "Our" ducklings...And all those yet to come. ( Turds included)

ALL FOR "WON"

And "WON" FOR ALL

YOU WON SISTER LUCY!!

CONGRATS!!

Once again I'm at a loss for words... What an amazing group of people I am so blessed to call my friends and sisters, my battle is not over as I have more chemo and then surgery to remove the tumor, but there is light at the end of this long tunnel.... I am well on my way to beating this... Love you all!!!

Hi Lucy,  I'm so happy for you!  I don't want to be rude in telling you what to do, but I have to because I care.  Please be mindful about eating real food, and please stay away from sugar (or use extremely sparingly) as it lowers the immune system and feeds cancer.

You have been given a great gift!

Thanks so much for sharing your life with us, and the story of your ducklings.

Lol no worries about eating, I can hardly eat at all anymore :( I did eat a little today but unfortunately with chemo , what goes down , comes up... Lovely, I know :(

Never have i ever read something and smiled the whole way through, and just feeling overwhelming happy for someone. I know im a bit late to the party...but Lucy, this is just amazing news, you keep fighting, and dont give up! :hugs :hugs

Giving up isnt an option, I have so many things to fight for and live for, my story isn't over, it's just begun...

Greetings all my sweet friends, I wanted to take some time and let everyone know how much I appreciate all your sweet words! Today was hard, I'm sore from surgery and was so nauseous last night it hurt to even move :(
Plus I lost most of my long hair yesterday so I had a small breakdown then a funeral for my beautiful long hair
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
I decided I could cry and be sad and get no where or just go on and cut it off , so that's what I did, 18 inches gone..When I am feeling confident I will have Ravynfallon post a picture. I have avoided mirrors today :(
I have chemo tomorrow and Wednesday and Friday so by the weekend I'll probably be bald, so will be looking forward to my feathered head dress...
1f602.png

Thanks for all the sweet comments! You all make this easy... Xoxoxo

Oh Lucy I'm so proud of you! Nothing wrong with grieving for your hair, having a breakdown, and what a great idea to have a funeral for your old hair!

Now you can move confidently through your next steps, and when you are cancer free, you can celebrate life with your new hair.

Feathered head-dresses, do-rags, crazy wigs, whatever helps you through the fight in the meantime, is GREAT!!

Hang in there, we're with you all the way.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom