2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

I'm sorry,Lucy. But I gotta disagree with you on that. There are extenuating circumstances here and you are doing more than what is humanly possible under those circumstances so please, please, as a nurse I am going to beg you not to be so hard on yourself. It's not going to help you any when you need to concentrate positive attitudes towards recovery. Okay?

As for Mr. Kitty. Mr Kitty needs to be caught in a hav-a-heart trap if he trespasses onto your lake easement and taken to vacation at the local pound. If the owners care about him, they will spring him and it's a proven fact that when $$$$ are involved animal owners will sometimes take ownership and responsibility more seriously. In fact I think there are ordinances against cats, dogs, etc, harassing waterfowl.

You'll get the surviving duckies gathered up and corralled and things will settle down for you with that much less worry. You take care of yourself.

Lucy caught another!!!

Well unfortunately another duck fell victim to my neighbor's cat ( yes I said neighbor's cat) and I was only able to catch 1 Mallard as the other 3 ran for safety to the water. Ravyn seemed to be the only one sick of living outside and had no problem with me picking her up and bringing her inside. As you can very well see she's quite content resting on my hand. I'm going to let my husband catch the rest because my body unfortunately won't allow me to chase them , hopefully he will have more luck than me
sad.png
Im so sorry
hugs.gif
I know how you feel, its very hard to go through, I've been through the same thing! At least you got sweet little Rayvn as your right hand bird
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom