2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

:hugs
It's not about you or her, silly! It's the DUCKS!

:gig

:gig

Oh, for the love of DUCK!!! :D

Today was a bit of a roller coaster I can't even go into detail about it because I will probably lose it and cry and Grrrrrrrrrrrr, the Duck chronicles is certainly never going to fade out because my life is a reality show in the making
1f602.png

I have to laugh to keep from crying. Will post pictures tomorrow or have Ravynfallon do it.

:hugs

Chin up darlin' :hugs

X2

Chit happens... things will work out... just hang in there...

frow.gif

I just got the incredible and amazing honor to not only meet our dear Lucy, but also to bring her 15 of my own hatched Calls!!! So proud that they have the best home ever!!!! Love you, girl!!!
love.gif

Ray and the young Calls getting to know the new additions already...
big_smile.png

This is just so special, how amazing that you two got the chance to finally met up!! Rayvn, were the 15 calls a surprise? I bet Lucys eyes would of popped out of her head when she saw them!

They are such pretty little special burds.
love.gif

Lucy and Ray... he's still her baby...
smile.png

Made for each other
love.gif

Lucy's Christmas wish... note the date posted... and I never saw this until now...

My present to her today Feb 5th, 2017, on the left...
smile.png

love.gif

Instant bond... wish granted...
smile.png

This is just so special
smile.png
Seems like for ever Lucy has wanted Calls, who knew just a egg with 2 embryos would all lead to this...
smile.png

Peg, absolutely enjoying the visit with Lucy today at her pond...
smile.png
love.gif
love.gif

Shes a beautiful and adorable duck!! All in one!!

As so goes the inevitable truths of the Royal Order Of Feathered. Sisterhood..

I repeat.....The Duck CHRONICLES is the safe haven for all..

Sharing. Supporting....Loving....

This Sisterhood meets here because of the women and the birds..

We can be ourselves here and no judgement...Just unconditional love and respect for all who gather here.

All is well here at the DC.

Kat

Couldn't of said it better

Today was a bit of a roller coaster I can't even go into detail about it because I will probably lose it and cry and Grrrrrrrrrrrr, the Duck chronicles is certainly never going to fade out because my life is a reality show in the making
1f602.png

I have to laugh to keep from crying. Will post pictures tomorrow or have Ravynfallon do it.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

:frow

This is just so special, how amazing that you two got the chance to finally met up!! Rayvn, were the 15 calls a surprise? I bet Lucys eyes would of popped out of her head when she saw them! 

They are such  pretty little special burds. :love

Made for each other :love

This is just so special :)  Seems like for ever Lucy has wanted Calls, who knew just a egg with 2 embryos would all lead to this...:)

:love :love

Shes a beautiful and adorable duck!! All in one!!

Couldn't of said it better

:hugs :hugs :hugs

Lucy asked for a dozen Calls... I added 3 whites as her present... never knew she had posted pics of whites or about her wish... :)

And thanks, Peg is my special little girl...
(Or rather, WV's special little girl!) :gig

I just got the incredible and amazing honor to not only meet our dear Lucy, but also to bring her 15 of my own hatched Calls!!! So proud that they have the best home ever!!!! Love you, girl!!!
love.gif

Ray and the young Calls getting to know the new additions already...
big_smile.png
so awesome!!! Ravyn you are so generous and thoughtful

Sometimes you meet someone online and you just know...
big_smile.png

And I think Peg is still telling the flock stories of the new home for the others and of the BIG BLUE POND MONSTER!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif

1 of many I hope to post
smile.png

Peg being a little rebel swimming away....
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
love.gif

Peg has filled out very nicely, but she's still tiny, lol! And stubborn! First she didn't want to swim in the pond, then she didn't want to come back to shore... but Lucy's nice hubby used his big blue kayak to herd her back to shore and she beelined for my arms!! The big water was all well and good until the big blue monster showed up!
gig.gif
LOL i can totally picture her doing this

1f602.png

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

So yesterday we had a lot of rain come in and after I drove for 3 hours (yes I said that, I spend 6 hours a day in my car driving my kid to and from school) I noticed the tarp over the pin that had the calls in it was sinking, so I tried to remove the water and the tarp caved in on me causing havoc amongst the ducks. In turn causing them to panic, and then causing them to FLY AND RUN in a directions. After spending 4 hours searching in the rain, scaring my husband and friend Ravynfallon, and staying in the emergency room on an insulin drip, I am sad to report that as of today only 6 of the 15 calls are still here. And that's because I was able to catch them. Don't know how I was able to catch them but I was.. I was found holding 4 in my arms and don't remember much after that. My sugar dropped and so did I.
Smh, my life... Ravynfallon is supposed to come today and help look for the rest but I think the severe weather coming in will delay that. I did find 2 eggs had been laid and am thinking about throwing them in the Bator , who wants to vicariously incubate some eggs...?? :)

So yesterday we had a lot of rain come in and after I drove for 3 hours (yes I said that, I spend 6 hours a day in my car driving my kid to and from school) I noticed the tarp over the pin that had the calls in it was sinking, so I tried to remove the water and the tarp caved in on me causing havoc amongst the ducks. In turn causing them to panic, and then causing them to FLY AND RUN in a directions. After spending 4 hours searching in the rain, scaring my husband and friend Ravynfallon, and staying in the emergency room on an insulin drip, I am sad to report that as of today only 6 of the 15 calls are still here. And that's because I was able to catch them. Don't know how I was able to catch them but I was.. I was found holding 4 in my arms and don't remember much after that. My sugar dropped and so did I.
Smh, my life... Ravynfallon is supposed to come today and help look for the rest but I think the severe weather coming in will delay that. I did find 2 eggs had been laid and am thinking about throwing them in the Bator , who wants to vicariously incubate some eggs...??
smile.png

hugs.gif
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that Lucy, I hope the rest get found. Please be careful.

Oh yes, those really should be incubated.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom