2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

I feel like I saw my shadow today
6 more weeks of Chemo.
Oh well it is what it is, I got this...

hugs.gif
Don't let it bring you down, Lucy. This too shall pass.

I was bummed about it only because I want so badly to say I beat this but it seems like whenever I am finally at the finish line I get sick and that sets me back. I am not trying to sound like a baby, but sometimes the reality of this makes me sad. I have my head up and love EVERYONE who takes the time to give me words of encouragement. I know this will be over by spring and we can all celebrate that.. :)

I was bummed about it only because I want so badly to say I beat this but it seems like whenever I am finally at the finish line I get sick and that sets me back. I am not trying to sound like a baby, but sometimes the reality of this makes me sad. I have my head up and love EVERYONE who takes the time to give me words of encouragement. I know this will be over by spring and we can all celebrate that..
smile.png
I totally understand what you're saying.
hugs.gif
Life seems to like to do things like that. However, you know that by springtime, you'll be done and free to have more adventures with your ducks!

I totally understand what you're saying. :hugs  Life seems to like to do things like that. However, you know that by springtime, you'll be done and free to have more adventures with your ducks!

And your perspective is on point. I love thinking about what's to come. I'm excited for spring to be here, my husband spent all day clearing off the island today for my ducks to enjoy. All this for me, so I can enjoy them in the spring. Like I said this is just another step back, but that's ok because the steps ahead look wonderful and promising.

And your perspective is on point. I love thinking about what's to come. I'm excited for spring to be here, my husband spent all day clearing off the island today for my ducks to enjoy. All this for me, so I can enjoy them in the spring. Like I said this is just another step back, but that's ok because the steps ahead look wonderful and promising.
He sounds like a wonderful person.
smile.png
I'm sure it'll more than make up for it when you can chase them around freely and without a care.

I was bummed about it only because I want so badly to say I beat this but it seems like whenever I am finally at the finish line I get sick and that sets me back. I am not trying to sound like a baby, but sometimes the reality of this makes me sad. I have my head up and love EVERYONE who takes the time to give me words of encouragement. I know this will be over by spring and we can all celebrate that..
smile.png

Your in the home straight now, you can do this!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom