2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Tomorrow I start my last 2 cycles of Chemo. Will be going every other day for 6 weeks and then I am done! Please pray that this will go fast for me. I'm ready to be done with all this :(

Dream of ducks while the treatment is being done. :hugs

Peg says snuggle the fuzzy... everything is all good when you snuggle the fuzzy...

:love

I'm off to treatment, decided to peek in my eggs today so I can have something good to think about, and YAY WE HAVE BABIES FORMING!!
Very visible veins in 1 and the other 2 are less obvious so time will tell.. Either way I'm excited!!!

I sneaked a peek at two of my smaller eggs just a few minutes ago so I can well understand your eagerness. Both of mine looked good and one embryo was just bopping along.
wee.gif
The official candling comes tomorrow night. DH is going to do the photography honors for me. I can hardly wait!

I sneaked a peek at two of my smaller eggs just a few minutes ago so I can well understand your eagerness. Both of mine looked good and one embryo was just bopping along.:weee The official candling comes tomorrow night. DH is going to do the photography honors for me. I can hardly wait!

So exciting !!! Can't wait to see your pictures!!

Back
Top Bottom