2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

I am so glad you didn't think I was absolutely nuts by saying I considered getting a secondary illness was in some way relief, I hate to hear that you can relate because your mom went through chemo. I do hope she is ok.. I don't know anymore if I am strong or just stubborn, never have I considered myself as a strong person considering the fact that I have had many times where I break down and have small pity parties for myself ( something only few see) I guess maybe after I am done crying and asking "why me", I get back up, dry off the tears and keep going, maybe that does make me strong...
smile.png

A strong person needs to have those little moments, you cant carry on through this without shedding a few tears, you feel a whole lot better when you let it all out. And you know what? You'v got the courage to continue, and get back up.

So Of course that makes you strong, its not making you any weaker, is it? And you know what, maybe stubborn is a good thing, your not willing to give up and you wont give up...

smile.png

A strong person needs to have those little moments, you cant carry on through this without shedding a few tears, you feel a whole lot better when you let it all out. And you know what? You'v got the courage to continue, and get back up.

So Of course that makes you strong, its not making you any weaker, is it? And you know what, maybe stubborn is a good thing, your not willing to give up and you wont give up...

:)

You are absolutely right about that, I won't give up, quitting isn't an option for me :) I may fall and I may hate the entire situation but I won't allow those moments to consume me or dictate my future and even on the days it looks foggy I can still see a light shining bright towards tomorrow :)

Greetings my dear friends, I haven't been on here in a few days (ok maybe 1 day but it feels like it's been forever) so I wanted to let everyone know how things were going with treatment and of course the eggs in the Bator.
I candled the eggs last night and both embryos are getting big and moving like crazy!!! We should have some ducklings in about 2 or so weeks, I was also able to save an egg that my very own Lucy duck layed (something destroyed the others) and that one is also in the bator and I am praying that it's fertile!! We shall see tomorrow
smile.png

And lastly , treatment will continue next week once my immune system and body can handle it. Went to the Dr. this morning had blood work done, a chest x-ray to confirm that I have phemonuia, and got 2 shots to hopefully get this all under control. I'm meeting with a Oncology nutritionist on Friday to discuss foods to eat to maintain weight during treatment ( I lost almost 10 pounds in less than 2 weeks) things are coming along at a snail's pace.. I hope everyone is doing well.. I was able to get out today and enjoy the peace and quiet while hanging out with my ducks! Duck therapy always helps
smile.png

hugs.gif
stinks that you have pneumonia but at least the nausea has subsided for a bit
hugs.gif
and those are some gorgeous flowers, i still have FEET of snow in my yard
It was exactly what I needed despite feeling kind of crappy. Just being outside with nothing but my thoughts, my ducks, wild flowers to pick and a nice breeze blowing was way better than anything a Dr could have given me to feel better.
sounds wonderful
I am so glad you didn't think I was absolutely nuts by saying I considered getting a secondary illness was in some way relief, I hate to hear that you can relate because your mom went through chemo. I do hope she is ok.. I don't know anymore if I am strong or just stubborn, never have I considered myself as a strong person considering the fact that I have had many times where I break down and have small pity parties for myself ( something only few see) I guess maybe after I am done crying and asking "why me", I get back up, dry off the tears and keep going, maybe that does make me strong...
smile.png
lol, have you seen the trolls movie yet? you should watch it with your little boy, my daughter is in love with it right now

Love, hugs and prayers Wendy. Enjoy your non-nausea break and try to put a few pounds on while you can!

Thanks babe, trust me I am, even indulged in Taco Bell this morning, probably not the best choice but it was so good to eat and not gag.. I was shocked to see I had lost so much weight because I have been eating small meals and snacks daily
1f914.png
1f914.png

So idk where the weight went... I hope you are doing well!

:hugs   stinks that you have pneumonia but at least the nausea has subsided for a bit :hugs  and those are some gorgeous flowers, i still have FEET of snow in my yard
sounds wonderful
lol, have you seen the trolls movie yet? you should watch it with your little boy, my daughter is in love with it right now

Snow.... Oh lord NO!! It is supposed to be in the 70's here the next few days, I can't imagine snow.. I will send some spring time thoughts your way!
Haven't seen trolls yet but told Caden if he was good then we would rent it off the TV, it looks adorable, my favorite movie is UP , I could watch that over and over and still cry..

Snow.... Oh lord NO!! It is supposed to be in the 70's here the next few days, I can't imagine snow.. I will send some spring time thoughts your way!
Haven't seen trolls yet but told Caden if he was good then we would rent it off the TV, it looks adorable, my favorite movie is UP , I could watch that over and over and still cry..
oodles of snow
hit.gif
but it is supposed to get up to 55 today
wee.gif
so melting is happening, rain this weekend which will help demolish it as well
it is cute and has a good message, my daughter has seen it 2x and already knows all the songs
i just ordered her the dvd

Back
Top Bottom