2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pictures pictures pictures I could not get to many because I am out of storage

Update on Lucy aka The train wreck
Had another chest x-ray this morning still have double pneumonia, finished antibiotics on Sunday so that held treatment off for 7 days because the chemo will kill the antibiotics, went back to see if the chest x-ray was negative, it was not, so now another freaking week of oral antibiotics so treatment is now on hold for atleast 14 days. Which means the central line is out and will have to be put back in. Too high of a risj for infection .
I'm extremely discouraged right now and sick of feeling like crap. Haven't had a good day in weeks. Please pray this second round of antibiotics works so we can get back into treatment.

Had another chest x-ray this morning still have double pneumonia, finished antibiotics on Sunday so that held treatment off for 7 days because the chemo will kill the antibiotics, went back to see if the chest x-ray was negative, it was not, so now another freaking week of oral antibiotics so treatment is now on hold for atleast 14 days. Which means the central line is out and will have to be put back in. Too high of a risj for infection .
I'm extremely discouraged right now and sick of feeling like crap. Haven't had a good day in weeks. Please pray this second round of antibiotics works so we can get back into treatment.

Praying. :hugs

l will be praying
So AMAZING!!!! I needed this!!! What wonderful news!!! How stinking cool!!!
thanks they look pretty heathy

Praying for you Lucy. It's about time you had a good day.

We are all praying for you, Lucy. :) :hugs Even those of us that don't post often. Just keep up that duck therapy, it seems to work wonders :D

Last edited:
You got it girl friend!

To cheer you up. I had a 100% hatch! Last egg zipped late this morning....finally. It was the one egg I was worried about because it had some blood on it. Chick is so far healthy and happy. DH took a movie of them for me. I'll post it as soon as he gets it uploaded for me.

:hugs

Back
Top Bottom