2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

I think you had your nose reduced a bit much too....

That's the problem, my nose
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Thank you Banty I needed a laugh

Lucysducks11! Repeat to yourself. IT IS ONLY HAIR! IT WILL GROW BACK! Think of what fun it will be to start fresh! You can choose a whole new look if you like or grow out the old style. The choice is yours and I agree. Bury it! Why not? I'd bury it in the same spot and put a little marker like "Here Lies Lucy's Hair. It Sacrificed It'self So She Can Live!"

Glad to hear that you got a good night's sleep.I think I finally beat the Missouri Crud that is going around. I was able to get out and buy groceries and feed before DH, the chickens, and I were forced to start eating dog and cat kibble.

I love your thinking... I normally do put it in the same spot but couldn't remember where, I like the marker idea, it's HARD losing my hair. It's a part of me , I know it doesn't define me but I have cried over this and I am just ready to be better. No matter the sacrifice. So I will deal with it and come here for my emotional support. I feel so guilty when I complain so I try not to even talk about my daily struggles on here, but cancer sucks, losing hair stinks, losing eye lashes and trying to glue on fake ones is commical, drawing on fiber eyebrows with this stuff they have is even funnier, luckily I still have most my eyebrows lol , cock eyed eyebrows :lau
Ok rant over, big girl panties back on... Thanks for always being my voice of reason and understanding
Xoxo

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom