2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

I am so in love with this.[/quote

That was a lucky shot for sure :) my favorite one so far
1f602.png
1f602.png
:lau
it's funny. I mean. Why would a silly little 'ling sit on a wet salamander? EEEEEEEEE!!

Just finished round 1 of my 2 remaining cycles of treatment, everything looks good, remission is just around the corner now :)
Been really sick so I may be slow to post anything. Hope everyone is doing wonderful and staying warm!

Just finished round 1 of my 2 remaining cycles of treatment, everything looks good, remission is just around the corner now :)
Been really sick so I may be slow to post anything. Hope everyone is doing wonderful and staying warm!

You go girl! :hugs :love
Sorry to hear you've been sick.

c1e4ff42d0bf3abfcc04d2c272193ca2.jpg

Now the really good news it that somebody paid the little man who turns on that light at the end of the tunnel! That road will be filled with rough spots and pot holes but you have your eye on the finish line. Time to make that extra hard push.

You know we are all rooting for you and have strong shoulders for you to lean on if the need arises. Take care of those babies and most of all yourself. Check in every now and again so we don't worry or have Ravyn relay a message for you.

Back
Top Bottom