2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

We will see.. she's plenty active and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to keep her calm when she wants to peep non stop and play
1f914.png
EEEEEEEEE a bizzy peeper. So cute.

Good morning my dear friends
Well I am happy to report that Audree duck made it through the night. I was up keeping watch until almost 1 in the morning and could no longer stay awake, I am still fighting my sickness and wearing myself down again for a duckling is never a good idea. I didn't sleep for crap, and around 5 am I told my husband that Audree died and to please take her to the garage and I would bury her when I woke up. She hadn't made a peep since 1 am and I just didn't want to look at her lifeless body so I assumed she passed. Well he went over to her bed and said, " you wanna bury a living duck baby" and she looks at us turns her head sideways because she hears our voice and peeps. We both jumped
So today is another day she's here, I can tell she's drinking plenty and I can see the amoxicillin in her poop so I know that she's gotten that down. I'm not sure about food consumption but I am fine with hydration and poop. I will try to get pictures of her tummy later , I don't want to get her worked up because she is resting. Her belly exploded yesterday so I think she's due for some serious resting time .. I will keep everyone posted. I have treatment in the afternoon so I'm going to be extremely sick and between that, plus 2 other new hatchlings and the 3 that hatched 2 weeks ago my plate is full. We need prayer and healing vibes our way..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom