2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Here's an updated picture for Audree, she was peeping and eating when Lucy left.

Update from Lucy (Wendy). She has to go for treatments and won't have Internet.

Well we are home, they gave her 2 shots and a syringe of fluids , he was amazed at how well I managed to put her intestines back in and said everything looks good as far as her tummy goes. Now we just wait until the medicine kicks in and she will either pull through or not. I have done everything possible to save her.

And a pic of baby Hope.
Aw, you are awesome. Thank you so much for devoting such care to the precious baby. I'll keep her and Wendy in my thoughts.

Guys, bad news. Audree, the duckling with the exploding stomach, passed away today. Wendy is very upset, as she took her to the vet this morning and she seemed much more perky. So sad.

Guys, bad news. Audree, the duckling with the exploding stomach, passed away today. Wendy is very upset, as she took her to the vet this morning and she seemed much more perky. So sad.
Very sorry to hear that, but in my experience, most little ones with a yolk rupture don't make it. Wendy did everything she could, and we're all proud of her efforts.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom